Sunday 11 May 2014

Arsenal players joke about Sagna signing for Paris

Transfer news: Bacary Sagna has
revealed that his Arsenal team-
mates tease him about switching to
Paris St Germain but while the
defender hasn’t ruled it out he
insists there has been no contact.

The 30-year-old’s current deal with
the Gunners runs out next summer
but it has been reported that the
north Londoners will seek to offload
the full back at the end of this
season.
That has seen him linked with the
Ligue 1 leaders and the the France
international admits he’d be open to
an offer.
“I have not been contacted
personally by the PSG, but I would
not close the door. Neither Paris nor
Monaco nor Arsenal,” Sagna told
Canal+.
“Everyday Arsenal players ask me
about Paris. They joke with me by
saying ‘you next year anyway you are
no longer with us, you will be in
Paris’. I told them they are only
rumours, speculation is what you
read in the newspapers.
“Ultimately, I do not know anything,
and nobody knows what will happen
in the future.”


Arsenal latest summer transfer news, July 2014

0 comments:

TRENDING THIS WEEK

SPORTS