Friday 16 May 2014

5 Weird Reasons You’re Still Broke & How to Fix Them… Kusota nayo....

I’m sorry to say that I’ve always felt like most of the personal finance advice on the internet seems to be lacking in reality.
I love people like
Suze Orman and
Dave Ramsey, but
the idea that
cutting out
Starbucks from my
budget is going to
magically make me a millionaire is
ridiculous. When I was rolling
pennies to pay my rent, you can bet
your ass I wasn’t thinking about
Starbucks.
I’ve since fixed my broken budget
and I’m well on my way to saving for
a prosperous retirement, but I
didn’t get there with
the normal financial advice
out there. Here are the 5 weird
reasons I was broke and how you can
keep from making the same
mistake…

1. Your Money is Too Accessible
There was a time when I sucked at
managing money so much that I had
to hide my savings from myself.
How’s that for will power?
And I know I’m not alone here.
I had a decent job, but it seemed
that every time I would get a little
extra in my checking account, I’d
promptly buy something ridiculous.
(“Why, yes I do need to order that
“Perfect Bacon Bowl” contraption I
saw on last night’s infomercial” or “I
guess I should go ahead and buy
these jeans. The sale ends on
Sunday, after all” ). Ridiculous.

2. You’re Working Too
Many Jobs
I know a lot of our readers are
working 2 or 3 jobs and still aren’t
able to make ends meet. You’re not
alone.
Instead of focusing on how to find a
4th or 5th job, start thinking about
ways to boost income
passively. Income that doesn’t
require you to work a ton of
additional hours.
Obviously most types of passive
income require you to have a
huge investment, but there are also
little things you can do to make
money.

3. You’ve Cut Up Your
Credit Cards or Frozen
Them

0 comments:

TRENDING THIS WEEK

SPORTS