Sunday 22 June 2014

SEE What Marya (Chokoza) does to please MEN.

Marya's tatoos
are a revelation of her new
personality
We all knew the church-girl-nature
of Marya of the Chokoza hit song.
Now you should meet the no-
nonsense gangsta Marya. She
unveiled to Pulse the new her in the
making, a persona that might be
surprising, even shocking, to many of
her fans. Currently, Moustapha’s ex-
girlfriend has acquired two tattoos,
one with a microphone on the left
hand side of her arm and a black
rose and her name on the right-
hand side.
‘The microphone means that music
is part of my life, I am here to stay,
and my fans should expect big
things” said the artiste. When Pulse
asked if the rose symbolised love,
she had this say:
“No, the black rose on my hand
symbolises the struggles I have
undergone in life, it’s a permanent
reminder”
Done in tattered -dark grey jeans,
black sleeveless top and a black
marvin cap, Marya has decided to
walk the talk in her dressing, the
gangsta style.
“My new look won’t change the kind
of music I have been doing, I am
just expressing my inner feelings
using tattoos and a new dress code”
said the artiste.
And hey, don’t get it twisted,
despite her gangsta nature, Marya is
a woman in love. The curvaceous
artiste is deeply in love with her
new secret boyfriend whom they
have been dating for several months
now. This was after breaking up with
rapper Mustapha, her long time
boyfriend and mentor into the music
industry. She had also been
rumoured to be dating a city
politician, a rumour she vehemently
denied.

image

0 comments:

TRENDING THIS WEEK

SPORTS