Monday 23 June 2014

Bill gates meets a Kikuyu from Kenya!! Amazing

Bill Gates organized an enormous
session to recruit a new Chairman
for Microsoft Europe.

5000 candidates assembled in a
large room. One candidate was
Njoroge a Kenyan living in USA.

Bill Gates thanked all the
candidates for coming and asking
those who do not know JAVA
programming to leave, 2000 people
left. Njoroge said to himself, “I do
not know JAVA, but I have nothing
to lose if I stay. I’ll give it a try’”.

Bill Gates asked the candidates
who never had experience of
managing more than 100 people to
leave, 2000 people left and Njoroge
said to himself “I never managed
anybody by myself, but I have
nothing to lose if I stay. What can
happen to me?” So he stayed
behind again.

Then Bill Gates asked candidates
who didn’t have a minimum of a
Diploma in Business Management
to leave. 500 people left the room.
Njoroge said to himself, “I left
school at 15, grade 7, but what
have I got to lose?” So, he stayed
in the room.

Lastly, Bill Gates asked the
candidates who do not speak Serb-
Croat to leave. 498 people left the
room. Njoroge says to himself, “I do
not speak one word of Serb-Croat
but what do I have to lose?” So he
stayed and finds himself with one
other candidate.

EVERYONE ELSE HAS GONE.
Bill Gates joined them and said,

“Apparently you are the only two
candidates who have all the
required qualifications &
experience I am looking for and
speak Serb-Croat, so I’d now like to
hear you have a conversation
together in that language.
And……..”
Calmly, Njoroge turned to the
other candidate and in a horse
voice said “We mwega mundu wa
nyumba?”
The other candidate answered
softly but clearly saying “Gutiri na
oru, no gwethera ciana mutu.”

image

0 comments:

TRENDING THIS WEEK

SPORTS