Thursday 3 April 2014

Joji Baro (Gospel Singer) Denied USA Visa for being HIV +

Joji Baro is a man who has received one knock after another. He has had a tough time ever since revealing that he is a homosexual with jabs and insults being thrown his way. Then he revealed that he is HIV positive and everyone and their fathers wanted to stone the lad. Now he has yet another institution push him down. Sad indeed.Earlier today, I came across this post from him:

Joji Baro
It’s done. It’s sealed. You could have seen how I was treated like a criminal at the US embassy Yesterday when I went to find out why is my visa is taking longer to be ready. Eventually, I left there without an answer. The lady on customer care rudely answered my call but gave no straight answer. Meanwhile I have been duped three folds of Ksh. 50,000/- by someone who booked my appointment.
Just like that. And now am yet to come to terms with being blacklisted for being HIV+. I never knew the ban had been lifted as people say. All I know for a fact, am blacklisted on that ground. The forces behind it is a powerful political family. I don’t know whether am sad or scared. Am just confused. Been sleeping since Yesterday lunch hour. I was supposed to leave Today for Dallas ahead of my perfomance at the Pride Pool Party in Texas on 21st. All this is too much…can’t handle it. Can’t take it anymore

0 comments:

TRENDING THIS WEEK

SPORTS